Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So Far to Go

Blogs like this make me wonder why I even keep trying. The concept, the execution - every aspect of this shit is SO BRILLIANT it crushes my soul a little, even as I'm ROFLMAOing.

Ladies and gentlemen may I present: Dancing Alone to Pony, a website devoted to videos of people dancing, alone, to Ginuwine's 'Pony'. I mean, come on. We've all done it. It's just that most of us haven't taped it. And none of us had the insight to start archiving it.

After my friend hipped me to DAtP I spent the next twenty minutes obsessively watching every single post. See for yourself:



If you're skeptical that I cherry-picked the best of the bunch, let me assure you: THEY'RE ALL THAT GOOD. Each a special snowflake of misplaced sexual posturing, recipient-less gyration and uncomfortable life decisions.

Oh yeah: and love. Lots of love.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Truly thank you for this

Ashlee Blackwell said...

I think I've officially seen it all...

That is awfully great. Mostly awful, mainly great!