Friday, February 4, 2011

Anti Freeze: a mixtape by me!

do you mostly love really hard hip hop from the last six months or so? yeah. me too.

this is music to shovel snow by. music for getting good and pissed. music for busting through these last heaped banks of winter.


Track List:

Fuk Em - Trae the Truth feat. Rod-C
I Do - Twista feat. Lil Play
Lil Apartment - Timbaland feat. Attitude & 6 Two
Swate - Das Racist feat. Lakutis
I Fears No One - Tha Dogg Pound
Varsity Blues 2 - Murs
The Rah Rah - Outsidaz
God'll Cut You Down - Nino Bless feat. Johnny Cash
103 - Mae Day
I'm a Boss - Young Chris
H.A.M. (Heroes Amongst Men) - XV
This is What I Do - Waka Flocka feat. Gucci Mane & OJ da Juiceman
Lights Out (I Don't See Nobody) - Fabolous
Time Won't Tell [Remix] - El-P feat. Nocando
Roman's REvenge 2.0 - Nicki Minaj feat. Lil Wayne
Demons [Remix] - Gangrene feat. Evidence & Fashawn

soooo, this is the first time i've ever used Garageband. transitions were fun but hard to do. feedback  appreciated, as I'd love to keep trying my hand at this mixtape biz. also, always looking for more hard shit. what songs did i leave out? what songs make you wanna stomp people's faces in?

No comments: