Thursday, February 25, 2010

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

My friend Carl is moving to New Zealand for the next two months. Last night we went to his going-away party. Today I'm dreaming of travel - train cars and flimsy fold-down trays and those cheesy in-flight movies, bags of peanuts and roadside attractions...

Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Today, right now, it's Budapest. Or maybe some other Eastern European country. Somewhere I could wear a fur cap and coat without feeling terrible about myself.

After posting about Chat Roulette yesterday I decided to give the site a go for the first time. Mom, if you're reading this, please do not click that link. I'm dead serious on that one. Just don't.

Hearing about other people's miserable jobs makes my unemployment a little more palatable.

A collection of books on the psychology of Argentina.

Image: Scheming and dreaming.

No comments: