Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Job So Far

Two weeks ago I quit my job in favor of something else.  I still haven't figured out what that 'something' should be, but for the time being I'm filling my days (and stopping my leaking wallet) by writing crap freelance articles for publication online.  It's lonely work.  But occasionally hilarious.  In the past week, I've taken on several articles.  I'd like to share some titles with you:

--How do I negotiate benefits?
--Will my pond plants survive the winter?
--How much does liquid oxygen cost?

Today I'm taking on a few more gems:

--What minerals to take with an ion foot bath
--Homemade kombucha suppositories for hemorrhoids (curiosity got the better of me...)
--DIY Cheap Solutions for Murphy Beds

That last was filed under 'Fish'.

I can't tell if I like this gig or not, but it's certainly teaching me a lot about affordable aquatic furniture...

1 comment:

Ashlee Blackwell said...

Is it at least lucrative?

Sounds like Writing class with a teacher who's really trying to get you to flex your creative muscles :)